At Smile Architect Dental Clinic we use clear aligners to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are crooked, crowded or with gaps but because it is clear, removable and comfortable, it won’t interfere with your life.
Because Invisible braces/clear aligners is nearly invisible, almost no-one can tell you are wearing Invisible braces, so you can smile more during as well as after your treatment. You can remove clear aligners so you can eat and drink what you like, and studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well! With no metal or sharp edges, clear aligners is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies.
- Invisible braces/ clear aligners treatment starts with a dental examination by our experienced Invisible braces dentist. He will examine your teeth and develop a computer model of your treatment. Together you can review and agree on your Invisible braces treatment plan Invisible braces will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each Aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisible braces/ clear aligners treatment is nine to fifteen months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30 aligners. Finally all that remains is for you to show off your beautiful new smile!
What are the advantages of Invisible braces/ Clear Aligners treatment?
- Predictable treatment, as Invisible braces/clear aligners is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Cosmetically superior to normal braces due to near invisibility of Invisible braces. So, no more embarrassing metal wires.
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisible braces is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.
Authored By DR.Girish P.V - Orthodontist, Bangalore